CAT stands for Computer Adaptive Testing. It accomplishes a number of important things in order to test your nursing capabilities. Among CAT's NCLEX objectives to test you are the following:
1. CAT decreases the quantity of "simple" questions that a nurse candidate gets ; "simple" things can only tell very little about a nurse's skills and nursing competence.
2. CAT decreases the quantity of "troublesome" questions that poor nurse applicants get; nurse applicants tend to make guesses on questions that are very difficult for them to answer which can then mislead their scores.
3. CAT decreases the amount of questionnaires and increases the validity of scores.
4. CAT enhances accuracy of test results of the NCLEX applicant's capacity to practice the nursing profession.
5. CAT gives a legitimate and solid evaluation of a nurse candidate's nursing ability.
If you need help in applying for NCLEX, you may register at www.applyready.com for easier and quicker NCLEX processing. For NCLEX requirements for foreign or international nurses, apply online at applyready.com or to get approved for NCLEX with quicker results, go to applyready.com for your next NCLEX application steps.
See links below:
NCLEX Application for Foreign Nurses, Apply Now
NCLEX Process for International Nurses, Register Online
NCLEX Requirements for Foreign Graduates, Register Today
How To Apply for NCLEX for International Nurses - Apply Online
NCLEX Requirements for Foreign Nurses, Apply Online
Apply NCLEX Exam Online
NCLEX Process for Foreign Nurses - Apply Now
Apply NCLEX California Online
NCLEX Registration Steps - Register Online
Apply NCLEX Nevada Online
NCLEX Requirements by State - Register Today
Apply NCLEX Illinois Online
NCLEX Requirements for Filipinos - Apply Online
Apply NCLEX New York Online
NCLEX Quick Results - Get Approved, Apply Online