So how does CAT work in NCLEX?
1. Every time you answer an item, the computer re-estimates your ability based on all the previous answers and the difficulty of those items.
2. The computer then selects the next item that you should have a 50% chance of answering correctly.
- This way, the next item should not be too easy or too hard
- The computer’s goal is to get as much information as possible about your true ability level
- You should find each item challenging as each item is targeted to your ability
3. With each item answered, the computer’s estimate of your ability becomes more precise.
If you need help in applying for NCLEX, you may register at www.applyready.com for easier and quicker NCLEX processing. For NCLEX requirements for foreign or international nurses, apply online at applyready.com or to get approved for NCLEX with quicker results, go to applyready.com for your next NCLEX application steps.
See links below:
NCLEX Application for Foreign Nurses, Apply Now
NCLEX Process for International Nurses, Register Online
NCLEX Requirements for Foreign Graduates, Register Today
How To Apply for NCLEX for International Nurses - Apply Online
NCLEX Requirements for Foreign Nurses, Apply Online
Apply NCLEX Exam Online
NCLEX Process for Foreign Nurses - Apply Now
Apply NCLEX California Online
NCLEX Registration Steps - Register Online
Apply NCLEX Nevada Online
NCLEX Requirements by State - Register Today
Apply NCLEX Illinois Online
NCLEX Requirements for Filipinos - Apply Online
Apply NCLEX New York Online
NCLEX Quick Results - Get Approved, Apply Online
Source: Official Website of the NCSBN