DID YOU KNOW THAT...
NCLEX uses CAT or Computer Adaptive Test to:
1. Reduce the number of “easy” items that high-ability candidates receive; “easy” items tell little about a high performing candidate’s ability.
2. Reduce the number of “difficult” items low-ability candidates receive; candidates tend to guess on items that are too difficult which can skew results.
3. Reduce item exposure and subsequent security risks.
4. Improve precision of measurement of the NCLEX candidates ability related to nursing
5. Provide a valid and reliable measurement of nursing competence.
If you need help in applying for NCLEX, you may register at www.applyready.com for easier and quicker NCLEX processing. For NCLEX requirements for foreign or international nurses, apply online at applyready.com or to get approved for NCLEX with quicker results, go to applyready.com for your next NCLEX application steps.
See links below:
NCLEX Application for Foreign Nurses, Apply Now
NCLEX Process for International Nurses, Register Online
NCLEX Requirements for Foreign Graduates, Register Today
How To Apply for NCLEX for International Nurses - Apply Online
NCLEX Requirements for Foreign Nurses, Apply Online
Apply NCLEX Exam Online
NCLEX Process for Foreign Nurses - Apply Now
Apply NCLEX California Online
NCLEX Registration Steps - Register Online
Apply NCLEX Nevada Online
NCLEX Requirements by State - Register Today
Apply NCLEX Illinois Online
NCLEX Requirements for Filipinos - Apply Online
Apply NCLEX New York Online
NCLEX Quick Results - Get Approved, Apply Online
Source: Official Website of the NCSBN